Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mommy

Yippee...today is my birthday. Hahaha... getting older, but pleased to have two little ones plus Meng celebrating with me. This was my fourth birthday after marriage. Every birthday, I liked to do some reflections, all I asked of myself is to be better than the year before and keep on improving.
Now I have two little darlings celebrating with me ... four years ago I would never able to imagine this.

How I celebrated my birthday after marriage:
1 1st birthday – We (Meng and myself) went Bintan for two days stay.
2 2nd birthday – With Kaikai, we celebrating his first month as well.
3 3rd birthday – With Meng, Kaikai and Xuanxuan (in my stomach and ate whatever good food I ate)

celebrating in Swensens and Meng bought me a cake.
4 4th birthday – Celebrating with Meng, Kaikai and Xuanxuan (now outside stomach). Have a simple meal
at Fish and Co and Meng bought me a cake from breadtalk.

This time round, Kaikai knew this birthday candle blowing and cake cutting business very well (He remembered how he did that during his birthday). Before papa finished lighting candles, he started to bend down and wanted to cut cake. I have to hold him tight otherwise his forefinger would go straight into the cake. After birthday song, Meng and Kaikai blew the candles with me, Kaikai wanted to cut the cake, so we cut cake together and he was absolutely happy. Xuanxuan too young, she was attracted by all lighted candles.
Finally, Kaikai has his share of cake and was delighted to participate in this little event.

No comments: